Saturday, December 04, 2010



"Standing Strong"

Media: watercolor

I'm trying something new. I haven't been painting in what seems like forever. Atleast, I haven't posted any of my work in a year! Sooooo I'm going to try and paint something each week for the month of December and see how it goes. I'm not sure if I will be successful in creating paintings I am happy with but I will give it a go!

The painting on the left I worked on late this evening in an effort to relax. I am sick with the cold and I feel that my inability to focus shows in the painting. The color choice was odd but I chose to use the colors remaining in my palette as to not waste any supplies. I am actually quite pleased with the composition. Usually when I am tired and sick, I seem to be unhappy with the finished product. This, however, I AM happy with. Hooray! :) Now...off to bed I go. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better!

-Tina

No comments: